In your business, there is only one thing which really matters.
And that is that you get results. So anything which helps you get better results is definitely good for business.
Enter Microsoft Dynamics CRM
A clever piece of technology which can help you drive better results for your business. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) helps you to:
- manage your communications with customers, prospects, suppliers and contacts
- generate more leads and convert more sales
- cut down duplication and increase efficiency
- get superb up-to-the-minute information about how your business is performing, saving you the time you’d normally spend entering data and pouring over spreadsheets.
In short, it puts you in the driver’s seat. Cloud and More are experts in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Big business solutions and a fraction of the price
This is the kind of technology that was previously only available to big corporates and massive sales call centres.
Small businesses can’t afford the vast investment required to build a system from the ground up. Now, thanks to the emergence of hosted software (or software-as-a-service), it’s available to everyone at ridiculously low prices.
We provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM as both an on premise solution (running on your servers) and also as a subscription based product – which you just pay for it month by month, on a per user basis.
Ready to go, easy to use and no headaches!
Literally any business will benefit from using CRM.
Whether you are a one-man-band or part of a team, this is the perfect solution for any business wanting to get better results.
With the hosted service, you can literally be up and running in minutes, and benefitting from better results now !
No training required, powered by Microsoft and fully scalable
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is special because it’s very clever software that’s deceptively simple to use. In fact, if you’re comfortable with Microsoft packages you are unlikely to need any training.
CRM is completely scalable to where your business is at month-to-month. Your business will never outgrow the capability of this software, and with a single user hosted license costing less than a cup of coffee a day you can afford to start using it from day one.
Designed to give small businesses a competitive edge
Compare Microsoft Dynamics CRM to other offerings in the market and you’ll find it more than stacks up. It’s packed with features that will enable you to:
• keep track of your contacts, prospects, customers, suppliers – in fact anyone you communicate with.
• keep a record of all communications you ever have with each of these people.
• roll out smart campaigns to prospects and customers – to increase your revenues.
• get access to real time data about your sales, marketing and customer care.
• manage employees, contractors and remote workers much more effectively.
• increase efficiency at many levels in your business
• … and much more
The signs that you’re ready for CRM
Today’s CRM systems are such good value that you’d be wise to get one as early as you can. Unfortunately in the real world, people don’t tend to seek a solution until their problem is getting too big to ignore. Here are some of the classic signs that you need a CRM system.
• Your ability to develop and implement a really good business plan is being held back because you don’t have the data you need to do the job well.
• You and your team are getting confused about who said what to which customer and who is responsible for doing what and when. You might even be having turf wars among the sales team and customer poaching.
• Your customer data is unwieldy and increasingly inaccurate because you’re working off multiple databases.
• Your sales and marketing spend is significant (in terms of time and money), but it feels really ad hoc. You know you need to be more targeted and ensure you’re getting a return on investment, but where do you start?
• You are working really hard, but you know that opportunities are slipping by or being overlooked simply because you don’t have time to work on them. If any of these scenarios sound familiar, be assured that the right CRM system will help you resolve these issues in your business. You will wonder how you survived so long without one.